Call for Abstracts
Prospective authors are kindly encouraged to follow the call for abstracts with the possibility of contributing with an oral or poster presentation to one of the following topics. For submission follow the guidance found under procedure.
Material Science and Engineering
- Lightweight and composite materials
- Nano technology & materials
Smart Manufacturing & Material Design
- (Personal) digital fabrication
- Human-Computer Interaction
- Do-it-Yourself materials
Smart Material Characterization
- Measuring methods
- Methodology of research and analysis
Smart Materials in a Bio-economy
- For energy and environmental applications
- Coming from renewable resources
1. For submitting a contribution and register for the event a ConfTool account is required.
2. Submit your abstract for a poster or oral presentation through the ConfTool registration page until the 1st of March.
3. A confirmation of your submission will be sent to you via email.
4. The abstract will be reviewed by the scientific committee until the 8th of March and you will be informed if the submission will be accepted.
5. Accepted authors are encouraged to hand in a full paper until the 14th of Mai.
6. The reviewing of the full paper will be done by the 1st of July. Authors than have the possibility to upload their final Paper until the 1st of August.
7. Full papers and abstracts will be published in the conference proceedings on a USB Stick and downloadable on the website. Selected outstanding contributions will get the chance to published within a MDPI Materials Special Issue and can win a best paper award (300CHF).
Templates: Abstract, Full Paper